Stuffed Red Chilies Pickle
Stuffed Red Chilies Pickle by Zubaida Tariq from Handi. This mouth-watering “Side Dishes” recipe for Stuffed Red Chilies Pickle can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Degi red chilies10-12
- White vinegarfew drops
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
- White cumin 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds4tbsp
- Raw mango powder3 tbsp
- Saltto taste
- Nigella seeds1 tsp
- Fenugreek seedsas required
- Mustard oilas required
- Put a cut on the degi red chilies.
- Wash the degi red chilies and then add it in the pan along with water and few drops of white vinegar and boil it.
- Roast coriander seeds and 2 tbsp white cumin and grind it.
- Add in 4 tbsp mustard powder and 3 tbsp raw mango powder in the chilies.
- Take some oil in the pan, and add in fenugreek seeds, sauté it and then close the pan.
- When the oil is on normal temperature, fry the chilies in the oil.
- Take out the chilies and keep it in jar, add oil in it and keep in the sun for 2 days. Then use it.