Spicy Roast Potato
- Potatoes4 big
- Oil1 – 2 tbsp
- Chickpeas boiled1 cup
- Coriander powder1 tsp
- Cumin powder1 tsp
- Coriander leaves¼ bunch
- Yogurt125 gm
- Saltto taste
- Crushed black pepper1 tbsp
- Tomato chopped1
- Onion chopped1
- Fresh red chilies chopped3 – 4
- Cheddar cheese100 gm
- Boil 4 big potatoes, cut each into halves, remove a little pulp from centre to make a cavity.
- Now put the removed pulp in a bowl, add in 1 cup boiled mashed chickpeas, 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, 125 gm yogurt, ¼ bunch of coriander leaves, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 3 – 4 chopped red chilies, salt to taste and 1 tbsp crushed red pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff the cavity of boiled potatoes with prepared mixture.
- Top each stuffed potato with some grated cheese.
- Put in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven on 200 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Baked Potato Wedges
This is a healthy makeover to potato wedges. Why fry potato wedges when you can bake them and still have the same taste. It is a great evening snack for kids and a healthy option to fries.
- Texas Potatoes Wedges
Texas Potatoes Wedges by Tahir Chaudhary from Cooking On A Budget. This mouth-watering "Vegetable Recipes" recipe for Texas Potatoes Wedges can be prepared in 30 minutes and serve...
- Honey Garlic Chinese Vegetables
Honey Garlic Chinese Vegetables by Zubaida Tariq from Handi. This mouth-watering "Vegetable Recipes" recipe for Honey Garlic Chinese Vegetables can be prepared in 30 minutes...
- Prawn On Stick
Prawn On Stick by Chef Zakir from Dawat. This mouth-watering "Shrimp Recipes" recipe for Prawn On Stick can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.