Pizza Without Oven
To Prepare Dough:
- Flour ½ kg
- Yeast 1-1 ½ tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
To Prepare Chicken:
- Chicken (Boneless) 500 gm
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pizza Sauce ½ cup
- Mozzarella Cheese (grated) 400 gm
- Tomato (sliced) 2
- Capsicum (sliced) 1
- Mushroom (sliced) ½ cup
- Green Olives (sliced) ½ cup
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- To prepare dough dissolve 1- 1 ½ tbsp yeast in Luke warm water and add in 1 tsp sugar; mix it well and keep it for 15 minutes. Take ½ kg flour and add in salt, 1 tsp baking powder and yeast.
- Knit it properly and keep it for 3-4 hours. Again fold the dough with your hand. Roll it; pizza dough is ready.
- To prepare chicken, in a mixing bowl take 1tsp crushed black pepper, 1tbsp garlic paste, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp red chili powder and salt.
- Mix it well and put the mixture on the chicken.
- Take 2-3 tbsp oil in the pan, add in chicken and fry it.
- Take the chicken out of the pan once its color starts changing. Grease the pan with 2 tbsp butter. Toast the pizza dough from the either side in the pan.
- Spread the sauce on the dough; put chicken mixture, 2 tomatoes, 1 capsicum, ½ cup mushrooms on the dough. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese from the top.
- In the end, sprinkle ½ cup green olives and 1 tsp oregano.
- Keep the pan on a very low flame.
- Heat the other pan and as soon as it heats up put it on the pizza pan and cover it. Repeat the procedure of covering the pizza with a hot pan till the cheese settles.
- Once the cheese is melted dish it out and serve.