Mushroom And Cheese Garlic Bread
Mushroom And Cheese Garlic Bread by Zubaida Tariq from Handi. This mouth-watering “Breakfast” recipe for Mushroom And Cheese Garlic Bread can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Garlic Bread1
- Grated cheddar cheese 1 small packet
- Crushed black pepper½ tbsp
- Garlic8 cloves
- Butter1 packet
- Mushrooms1 tin
- Saltto taste
- Chopped green chilies6
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Cut the French bread in to slices.
- Grate 1 small packet of cheddar cheese, ½ tbsp crushed black pepper, 1 tin mushrooms and 6 chopped green chilies and mix it it.
- Spread some butter on the French bread; put some mushroom mixture on it.
- Grease the baking dish, put the bread on dish and bake it for 5 minutes or till they are golden brown. Serve hot.