Garlic Sauce by Zarnak Sidhwa from Food Diaries. This mouth-watering “Main Course” recipe for Garlic Sauce can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Potato1 large
- Garlic4 cloves
- Mayonnaise2 – 3 tbsp
- Yoghurt2 tbsp
- Fresh cream1 tbsp
- Tahini sauce (optional)½ tsp
- Vinegar/Lemon juice1 tbsp
- Olive oil or melted butter2 tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salta pinch
- Boil the potato with 2 cloves of garlic and a pinch of salt until potato is tender. Drain the water.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender including the boiled potato and garlic. Blend until completely smooth. Sauce will be somewhat sticky and thick. Adjust salt to your taste.
- Sauce is ready! Tastes better the following day, so can be made a day in advance and keeps well for up to a week in the fridge.