Creamy Cauliflower by Tahir Chaudhary from Cooking On A Budget. This mouth-watering “Vegetable Recipes” recipe for Creamy Cauliflower can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Black pepper¼ tsp
- Crushed red chili1tsp
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp
- Cauliflower500 grams
- Milk2 cups
- Onion¼ cup
- Butter 2tbsp
- Salt¼ sp
- Chopped cheddar cheese4 slice
- Heat oil in pan and fry ¼ cup onion. Then add 2tbsp flour and allow to cook for few seconds.
- Now add 2 cups of milk to make white sauce
- When a sauce thickens then add ¼ tsp nutmeg, salt and ¼ tsp black pepper.
- Add 500 grams of florets of cauliflower and then remove from heat.
- Now pour the prepared mixture of white sauce and cauliflower on baking dish .top with chopped cheddar cheese.
- Now sprinkle crushed red chili and allow baking until the cheese turns light golden.
- Delicious creamy cauliflower is ready to serve .