Chicken With Thai Seasoning
Chicken With Thai Seasoning by Chef Zakir from Dawat. This mouth-watering “Side Dishes” recipe for Chicken With Thai Seasoning can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Chicken breast 2
- Spinach few leaves
- Lemon skin 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 – 2 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Fresh red chilies 2 – 3
- Eggs (boiled & mashed) 2
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chicken stock ¼ cup
- Lemon skin ½ tsp
- Garlic chopped 2 – 3 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- In a bowl mix together chopped spinach leaves, 1 tsp lemon skin, 1 – 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 2 boiled mashed eggs, 1 chopped fresh red chili and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Cut each chicken breast and open into book form. Fill with the spinach mixture and fold. Now shallow fry with 2 – 3 tbsp oil till golden brown.
- In another wok heat 2 – 3 tbsp oil. Add in ½ tsp chopped garlic. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp brown sugar and ¼ cup chicken stock. Fry well for a few seconds.
- Now add ½ tsp lemon skin, chopped coriander leaves, 2 chopped fresh red chilies and salt to taste.
- Mix well and cook for a few minutes. Now thicken sauce with corn flour paste.
- Now arrange chicken in serving platter and cut into slices, pour prepared sauce on top. Serve hot.