Chicken Salad by Chef Zakir from Dawat. This mouth-watering “Salads” recipe for Chicken Salad can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Chicken breast2
- Iceberg lettuce1 flower
- Crushed red pepper1 tsp
- Saltto taste
- Crushed black pepper1 tsp
- Mayonnaise½ cup
- Pineapple chopped½ cup
- Peas boiled½ cup
- Parsley chopped¼ bunch
- Mustard paste1 tsp
- Worchester sauce1 tbsp
- Walnut chopped50 gm
- Cut chicken breast into thin layers, marinate with a little salt, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp crushed red pepper. Now cook in a grill pan from both sides till golden brown and tender.
- Cut the chicken pieces into thin long strips. Keep aside.
- In a serving bowl mix together 1 sliced tomato, 1 sliced capsicum, 1 sliced ice berg, ½ cup chopped pineapple and ½ cup boiled peas.
- Now add 1 tbsp Worchester sauce, 1 tsp mustard paste, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp black pepper and salt to taste.
- Then add chicken strips and toss. Lastly add ½ cup mayonnaise and 50 gm walnut.
- Dish it out and serve chilled.