Butter Cream Rosette
Butter Cream Rosette by Zarnak Sidhwa from Food Diaries. This mouth-watering “Desserts” recipe for Butter Cream Rosette can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Butter250 gm
- Vanilla Powder1 tsp
- Icing Sugar400 gm
- Beat butter and gradually add icing sugar.
- Add vanilla powder & beat.
- Divide the butter cream into 2 portions and mix in different colors in both.
- Fill in 2 disposable piping bags with 2 colored icings without a nozzle fitted. Cut about ½ inch at the end of the piping bag
- In the 3rd piping bag fit in the Nozzle 1M/2D. Fit in the 1st two piping bags to create a partition between 2 colors.
- 1st Crumb coat the cake and then pipe rosette over it.