Baked Potato Wedges
This is a healthy makeover to potato wedges. Why fry potato wedges when you can bake them and still have the same taste. It is a great evening snack for kids and a healthy option to fries.
- 2 potatoes washed and cut into wedges (do not peel)
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- ¼ tsp of oregano
- ¼ tsp of black pepper crushed
- 1 tsp of red chili powder (increase or decrease as per taste)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 and ½ tbsp of olive oil (any oil will do)
- Preheat oven at 200C for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and add garlic to it and set it aside to cool.
- In bowl add salt, oregano, pepper, red chili and cooled oil.
- Mix in it potatoes and coat them very well with the oil mixture.
- Take a baking tray and line it with silver foil.
- Arrange potato wedges on it.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes (keep checking it between)
- Bake until they are soft.