Al Baik Chicken Recipe
Al Baik chicken is very famous fried chicken available in Saudi Arabia and Jeddah. Al Baik Chicken by Shireen Anwar from Masala Mornings. This mouth-watering “Fast Food” recipe for Al Baik Chicken can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people. You just have to marinate chicken and fry it and enjoy it with your love ones.
Ingredients Of Al Baik Chicken
- 1 kg chicken with skin, prick it with fork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 tbsp. paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
Cooking Method Of Al Baik Chicken
- Mix all the ingredients of marinade and marinate chicken in it for 4-6 hours.
- Mix self raising flour and corn flour in a bowl.
- Dip marinated chicken in eggs and coat it with flours. Do this with all pieces of chicken and leave it for few minutes.
- Now again dip them in egg and then coat flour. Heat oil and deep fry covered on low flame till chicken is golden and tender.,
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice.